Terms Of Guarantee
Melissa Mangrum & Co.'s guarantee is valid for:
- Brides who have a deposit and signed contract on file.
- Brides who are genuinely unhappy and have expressed to their Artist(s) at the time of the trial that they are unhappy with the outcome.
Melissa Mangrum & Co.'s guarantee is not valid for:
- Brides who can not make a choice on hair and/or makeup styles.
- Brides who have left the trial location and have not expressed their unhappiness to their Artist(s) before leaving.
- Brides who have let the Artist(s) leave the trial location and did not express their unhappiness to their Artist(s) before they left.
If you choose not to participate in the bridal trial, the Melissa Mangrum & Co.'s 100% Happy Bride Guarantee does not apply, and you agree that you are booking our Artists and are confident in our abilities to give you a look that you will love based on independent research done on our website, speaking with our team, and/or the reviews of others.
Terms & Conditions - Trials/Consultations
It is recommended that you schedule your trial at least 6 weeks before your wedding day.
Bridal trials are primarily scheduled during the week, with evening appointments being an option. Weekend appointments are rare, but available.
Bridal trials are done in our Richmond, Virginia. Our Artists will come to your location of choice, however an additional travel fee will apply.
Cancellations within 48 hours will result in full charges being applied.
If a bridal trial is cancelled before 48 hours of your appointment, Bride will have the option of one (1) reschedule.
Rescheduled appointments can not be cancelled or rescheduled, if this happens full charges will be applied.
Cancelled appointments with no reschedule will result in full charges being applied.
There are NO REFUNDS on cancelled appointments.
Melissa Mangrum & Co. does not offer refunds if you choose to cancel your wedding date with us for any reason.